Safety Enclosure Functions
The main frame safety enclosure around the entire threading machine-constructed of 14 gauge sheet metal; covered with steel sheet metal and polycarbonate panels for viewing; hinged doors for servicing.
• Silicon seal on top and sides of vacuum box to help contain dust and cuttings
• E-Stops (emergency stops) on each electrical panel
• Enclosed vacuum chamber surrounding pipe and cutters with a 4” (101.6mm) vacuum hose connection.
• Machine will be programmed to automatically clamp and unclamp pipe at the start and end of threading process
• Manual lubrication system for spindle.